Webinar: Legal Stay in Austria for Non-EU Citizens
Is it time to renew your Visa? Or do you want to bring your family to Austria and don’t know how? Is MA35 giving you a hard time? Does it feel like you can’t make sense of the rules anymore?
If the answer to any of these questions is “Yes”, this #webinar is for you!
Who can benefit from the webinar:
Non-EU Nationals and their families
The webinar provides a comprehensive overview of the different types of residence permits, explanation of the administrative process and practical tips
– Overview of the requirements for the legal stay in Austria
– Types of residence permit in Austria
– Procedure – application, necessary documentation, applicant’s rights in the process
– How does the proof of German language knowledge work? Options.
– What is an Agreement for Integration? What should I do?
– Declaration of liability Do you want to bring your family to Austria and don’t know how? Is MA35 giving you a hard time? Does it feel like you can’t make sense of the rules anymore?
Participation fee: 35 euros (due in advance)
27.04.2020, 6:30 pm am to 8:30 pm, open to all, language: English
Venue: This webinar will be held via Zoom. The day before the event the participants will receive the link per email.
Get your ticket NOW or email us at email@example.com and pay via bank transfer