Super Simple Guides on hot topics that are important to you, for example: owning a car in Austria, Marriage/Seperation/Divorce, and more…
Seminars and workshops on legal topics that impact the everyday life of expats in Austria
BECOME A MEMBER!
It is worth having us in your corner. Get priority by consultation booking and the use of services at member-special price
Austria for beginners is Vienna-based non-profit organization which fosters integration by making the Austrian legal system understandable and accessible for expats and their families.
Moving to another country can feel overwhelming. With our help you will not only make sense of the local laws and procedures, but make sure that your rights are not violated.
Are you new in Austria?
- Do you need help finding
- Do you want your kids to feel welcome in their new home?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the things you have to do just to start your life here?
- Is Austrian German making your life miserable?
Answered with yes on any of these questions? This is the right place for you!
Moving to another country is tough and we know how it feels.
Let us help you settle in and find your way in Austria.
How can we help you
COMMUNICATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- Filling out various forms
- Communication with third parties
- Accompanying and translation
- and more…
EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS
- Pregnancy and Maternity in Austria – legal aspects
- How to fill in your tax declaration
- The Austrian School System
- and more…
- The first steps in Austria
- Next steps
Who we are
Austria for beginners is a non-governmental organization, based in Vienna, Austria. Our aim is to ease the integration process of expats and their families.
We will ensure they are well informed about their rights and advise of the correct administrative processes that must be legally followed upon arrival in Austria.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive information about our events, services and other useful products like our guides